Friday, November 13, 2009

Questions!

Hello!!!! 
   Please feel free to ask any questions about the ministry or my daily life here in Romania.  

This week has been hard, so I thank you all for your prayers.  I know that God is at work in the lives of the children.  Often times we will hear stories from the kids about bad decisions that they made or problems that have come up.  It has been one of those weeks.   I ask that you pray for God's Protection over their lives.  He is the one in control and can use us in any situation!  

I am so thankful for time spent one-on-one with some of the older girls (12-21).  We spend our time making a meal together, talking about relationships, about school, and God.  

This week I was also able to work with some new kids in a different center that have disabilities.  They spend their days in a bed.  There  were 8 children in this one room.  Their basic needs are taken care of, but there is no one who holds them or touches them.  My roommate and I went into this room and we were able to put lotion on their dry legs and hands.  I was able to massage the kids....and after the massage each one was making a little more noise than before.  A few of the kids started laughing after they were massaged as well!! 
Thank you all for your prayers and being a part of this journey with me!
Blessings!
Kristina :) 


2 comments:

Amy said...

Praying for you kristina! send me an email sometime!!

David Andrew Gagne said...

Praying for you too! Oh that God's children would know the love of their Father! Thank you Kristina for demonstrating His love to them in these simple ways!