Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Pray! :)

Little Georgiana the girl I used to take to Church with me. She is now at a different orphanage that our organization doesn’t work with. I therefore need to find a way to get there. Please pray that it would be soon and that everything would go well. Georgiana is 5 years old now, and I don’t know for sure if she will remember me.

Friday I was walking some kids back to their center and they started joking around with me that they were going to go back to another center. (The one where Georgiana is currently). I then asked them where the center was located. They told me 10 minutes walking to the right. (Close to our new office). I asked one of the older kids to make sure that it wasn’t all a joke! AND IT IS TRUE!!! Walking distance Georgiana is maybe 20 minutes away from our new office! Just to know that she is SO CLOSE brought so much joy to my heart!!!!!

I would like to bring my guitar and sing for some of the kids in that center, but we will see how it will go.

Please pray for a week full of God’s purpose and His LOVE to be known in a real and tangible way for these children!

Blessings In Christ!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh what a blessing it would be for you to see her! And if you get a chance to visit kids at #6, send them my love :)

Brian Majerus said...

That's great news!
Yesterday, the class & I heard from Sarah about her trip to visit you. We spend time praying for her as well as you, the children & Romania. We hope all is well! We appreciate your example of God's love for these little ones.