I think today I am going to start getting our little Christmas tree ready...it just feels like Christmas is here! :) As some of you may know I also have a friend Sara Stoffa in Romania until Dec 3rd! We are having a wonderful time together, and I am so excited for her to experience life in Bucuresti for a while. She is doing great adjusting to life here and I pray that God will use this time to speak to her heart.
I can't believe how fast kids grow up! Whenever I get together with the older kids from the apartments, their lives are changing so fast! I am afraid that at times if I blink too long I will miss it. It is confirmation that this day, and this month is important for them to see and feel God's love. It has been hard for me to see some of the choices they make in life. And the Lord's love is stronger everyday for them to understand that they are not alone in this world.
Please be praying for the Christmas parties, that the word of Jesus would touch the hearts of the staff in the orphanages and the hearts of the children. God is mighty and powerful! I praise Him for His love and His comfort!
May the Lord give you all that you need today and may He show you how He wants to use you!
Love Kristina
No comments:
Post a Comment