Monday, September 28, 2009

FRANCE, Paris!

Hello Dear Friends,
As you may know, I spent 3 WONDERFUL days in Paris! I was blessed to be shown around Paris by my friend Romain and his girlfriend Morgane! Paris was everything I thought it would be and MORE! The people we wonderful, the buildings, the streets EVERYTHING, it was all so perfect! I will update more later, and with some pictures too!

Thanks for all your Prayers,
Blessings
Kristina :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bonjour Parisianne!!! I wore a jaunty Frenchie neckerchief in your honor this weekend!! I hope you loved it!! That way, when I move there, you and your 26 Romania babies can all come to visit and we'll eat croissants all day! You must be in Romania now--hooray!!!! I'm so glad i got to see you while you were home! Lots of love, kate

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear of your safe trip and time in Paris. Looking forward to hearing more of your journeys. All continues well here. Em has ideas for crafts and ways to connect. Our best to you. Gabriel Five