Saturday, September 12, 2009

I am on my way!!!!!

Hello Friends and Family,
I am so excited to share my journey back to Romania with all of you. I will arrive in Bucharesti, Romania on Sept. 29th. I will then go back to the same apartment that I had the last time I was in Romania. I will have a roommate named Val that will be staying with me for the 3 months.
I want to share my feeling about going back. The Lord has placed Romania on my heart. I dream about the children and I can't wait to see them. These are the Lord's kids, He loves each and everyone. As I go back to see the same children I am hoping to bring them Joy and Love and Hope from the Lord. They daily need someone to guide them! Please pray for flexibility, strength and God's Love to flow through me!
Thank you all for your support, I couldn't do this without you!

Love Kristina :)

1 comment:

Marilyn Stansfield said...

you have my support and my prayers!