Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Time!

Did you all know that it is the end of June!! Well I can't help but see how fast this month has gone by! I am now working on actually saying goodbye to kids and to friends. Last night I was able to write some going away letters, and the tears just started coming. They are tears of love and of joy, because my life has forever been changed by the friends and the kids I have met here! It is all part of the process with saying goodbye, but I pray it is not forever. Before I came to Romania, I knew that if God wanted me to stay that I would. The whole time since I have been here, that hasn't changed. It is all in God's hands, but I know that the desire in my heart is to come back.
For those of you who don't know my parents were actually able to come and visit me for four short days. Each day I packed full of events and people for my parents to meet! We had a wonderful time together, and I was blessed because they were able to meet my family here in Romania! My parents also were able to come into the orphanages with me and spend some time with the kids. One event that sticks out in my mind, is when we were at an all girls orphanage. The girls really wanted to get close to my dad, but they didn't know if it was ok. To show them that it was ok I went and sat on my dad's lap. Two seconds later 5 others girls jumped on! :) Then they couldn't leave him alone! I hope I will get to see all of you soon! I come home July 3rd and I am thankful to be in the U.S. on the 4th! I plan to spend the month of July home with my family, and I hope to see a lot of you then too!
Blessings, and thank you for your prayers, as it is really hard to leave these kids that I love so much!

Prayers and Blessings,
Kristina :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

ma rog pentru tine. ma rog pentru pace!