This month is quickly coming to an end, something I think about almost every single day. I am still trying to figure out how to deal with this. What I mean is, how I will say goodbye. When you invest all that you have into so many people...it is hard to know where to start, but I know that Lord is watching over all of this.
New events! Recently I have had a lot of kids over to my apartment. Most of them have been from the social apartments. I only have two or three at a time. I love when they come over though, they quickly want to help with everything. They actually fight over who can help me make a salad or make french fries!! :) Then, when they go back to their apartment..the other kids ask when they can all come over. I have always dreamed of being a 'mom' who would have all the kids over at her house...so that I can keep an eye on them all the time!! And I am not even a mom or even close to that chapter of my life...but I have the kids!! :) hehe... It is just a blessing to be able to provide a place for them to feel at 'home'!! I want them to know that they are cared for and can relax. We have such a great time laughing and playing games! God's faithfulness amazes me! What a Great God we serve!
Blessings and Prayers
Love Kristina
1 comment:
thank you for being there :) praying for you...
Post a Comment