It has now been two weeks since moving to Bucharest. Wow, time really does have a way of disappearing! I feel as though I have lived here a lot longer then two weeks, which for me is a good thing. This weekend some of my roommates are going to see more of Romanian, I am deciding to stay home (I will have the opportunity later to travel), and still want to really enjoy my time and get more of my groundings in Bucharest.
Tomorrow (fri. morning) we are talking the kids from the disabled orphanage out to McDonalds! They do not get out very often so this will be a BIG thing for them to do! Yes, it will have its challenges, but very needed! Each day as I step out the door I look forward to what God has in store! My life is in His hands, He truly directs my steps here! As I hold His children in my hands, I realized how He so carefully made us. Each one of us is different! The Lord has different plans for you, then He does for me! May He show you today what He has for you! Ask Him and He will show you! Seek Him and you will find Him! Praise the Lord for He is good, His love endures forever!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment