Everything has been very busy lately with Justin and Drew joining us for 10 days! We started our Christmas parties for children and had the best Santa (Drew Johnson). The kids are so excited to say a poem or sing a song about Christmas, and then to get their gifts of course! Besides planning and attending Christmas parties, Justin and Drew were able to spend some time in the city. We often got together with my friends to walk in the park or tour a new part of town. They were even able to visit my family in the country side!
Everyday is very precious to me here in Bucharest! I am so thankful for being able to spend Christmas with these kids. God has been so faithful and I pray that His love is shining brighter everyday! Please pray for the future. The future for the children here in Romania.
Blessings In His Peace,
Kristina
2 comments:
Holy Smokes! Two Harsdorfs in Romania!! Awesome! I've been thinking about you a lot Kristina and am so happy you'll get to be there for Christmas. Lots of love to you and all the kids and I'll be sending all my love and prayers your way!
MERRY CHRISTMAS KRISTINA DIFFERENT CHRISTMAS HERE THE WEATHER IS PROHIBITING FAMILIES TO GET TOGETHER....BUT IT IS SAFE TO BE WARM INSIDE. BLOGS ARE SO INTERESTING. LOVE SHARYL
Post a Comment