Friday, December 25, 2009

Craciun Fericit!!! Merry Christmas!!!

I can't believe this day has come! I have been so blessed getting ready to enjoy Christmas. The Lord has allowed everything to go just as He wanted it to. Christmas Eve and Christmas Day have been filled with dear dear friends! I love the way the Lord allows other to get along! Most of Christmas Eve was spent at home preparing the food for today. It was a lot of work, but with the help from my wonderful friend Oana....everything worked out great!
This morning we opened gifts at our apartment, and then had some pancakes and spent time getting ready for the evening meal. We had some other friends come over at 3 and enjoyed our amazing meal together! (I must say the food was really good)! Then tonight at 7 we went ice skating, which made the day even more perfect!
As most of you may know I only have 2 days left in Romania....and no, I am not ready to leave. I have already said a lot of goodbyes, but some of the harder ones will be said tomorrow and Sun. Please pray for all that the Lord has in store and for His strength as I say goodbye.
May the Lord Jesus Christ be with you today, and may you remember the best gift of all JESUS!

Blessings and Prayers
Love Kristina

No comments: