Friday, October 23, 2009

There are some girls from an orphanage who have the opportunity to have swimming lessons.  I will be taking them to their swimming lessons every tuesday.  I was not sure what I thought about this at first, but I am liking the idea more and more.  This last tuesday I was able to have some great one on one conversations with the 3 girls.  I feel that it is a gift from the Lord, and I want to make sure that I use this time He has given me.  I already have close relationships with all of these girls, because I have been to their orphanage many times.  Please be praying for these girls, and that the Lord will open their hearts to His love.  

God has so many details planned for our lives, details that we can't even imagine.  I am so thankful for a God who cares about us no matter what!  How Great is He!

This week I was able to meet with some friends for the first time.  They are some older girls that I spent a lot of time with before.  Their lives have changes a lot, but I was glad to hear about their lives.  It was wonderful to see that we could still connect after not being close to each other for so long.  I pray that I will continue to be involved in their lives as this time is so short! 

Blessings,
Pray for Strength and moments to share God's Love with His children!
Love Kristina   

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi Kristina Am peeking into your blog all the time Went with Meghan to order her wedding dress. It is beautiful They picked out the bridesmade dresses too. potashio green with light blue sashes. She is so excited