I am thankful for another week in Romania. It rained over the weekend, but I was able to get out of the city to visit a family in the countryside. I enjoy being in an environment where I can ONLY speak Romanian... it is a challenge at times, but I am always up for that! We have a full week of ministry and I am excited for what the Lord has planned! Today I am able to bring a guitar to one of the orphanages to sing with the girls.
I have been able to stay with a lot of my older girls. We usually take time cooking, playing games and talking about life. I have been able to have a lot of conversations with the older girls about the Lord, I pray there are more to come!
Blessings
1 comment:
HI KRISTINA SO GLAD TO SEE MORE IN YOUR BLOG ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE DOING. STILL WAITING TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR REUNION WITH THE SPECIAL FAMILY. EVERYTHING IS FINE HERE WE HAVE SNOW
lOVE SHARYL
Post a Comment