There are three things that will endure-faith, hope, and love-and the greatest of these is love.
Friday, October 23, 2009
Pictures
Finally, you are able to SEE some thing from my travels so far. I know it is only a few....and a few weeks behind, but they are there! :) Enjoy! Blessings Kristina :)
Hooray, Kristina!! It is so great to see your pictures! What gorgeous friends you have and what a gorgeous you!! I hope no one grabs your belly at the swimming pool! And I hope it's a special time. Paris looks so beautiful, too! It's a cozy, rainy day here and I'm trying to figure out 'my future.' It feels a lot like staring into a loud, sparkly, bottomless pit. Love love love to you and all of the kids and friends and Romania! kate
Hi Kristina, I wanted to drop you a note and say how we (M.S. SS class) have been praying for you as well as your impact on the children! Looks like some very exciting times for you!
hey Kristina!! Our Sunday School class has been praying for you. We are very excited to see all of your pictures. I'm so glad that you are having some good moments with the children there. I will continue to pray for you. In Him, Emily
Dear Kristina, Our Sunday school has adopted you as our missionary. I hope your having a blast teaching people Gods word in Romania. We've been praying for you.
Hi Kristina~ I don't know if you remember me but if you do, I'm Maya. Last year, 2008, in VBS, you were a helper in my group. I just wanted to say that you were very encouraging to me and you helped me take my next step in my life with Christ. So I just wanted to say thank you!
Hey Kristina, I hope you know that we love you back here at First Covanant Church in River Falls. My mom gave some stuff from her work(Special Children Center in Hudson) to send to you in a package. Anyway I hope that you are having fun and changing peoples lives with your blessing, I'm sure that the ekids love you for what you do for them. We are praying for you in Middle School Sunday School and giving you our offering.
Thank you all so much for you encouraging words! It is a blessing to know that I am being prayed for and that the Lord works through your prayers! May the Lord bless you and keep you! In Christ Kristina
13 comments:
Hooray, Kristina!! It is so great to see your pictures! What gorgeous friends you have and what a gorgeous you!! I hope no one grabs your belly at the swimming pool! And I hope it's a special time. Paris looks so beautiful, too! It's a cozy, rainy day here and I'm trying to figure out 'my future.' It feels a lot like staring into a loud, sparkly, bottomless pit. Love love love to you and all of the kids and friends and Romania! kate
Hi Kristina,
I wanted to drop you a note and say how we (M.S. SS class) have been praying for you as well as your impact on the children! Looks like some very exciting times for you!
hey Kristina!!
Our Sunday School class has been praying for you. We are very excited to see all of your pictures. I'm so glad that you are having some good moments with the children there. I will continue to pray for you. In Him, Emily
Dear Kristina,
Our Sunday school has adopted you as our missionary. I hope your having a blast teaching people Gods word in Romania. We've been praying for you.
I think that what you are doing is very good.
Hi Kristina~
I don't know if you remember me but if you do, I'm Maya. Last year, 2008, in VBS, you were a helper in my group. I just wanted to say that you were very encouraging to me and you helped me take my next step in my life with Christ. So I just wanted to say thank you!
I hope you had a safe journey to Romania. May the Lord bless you with the children.'
Hey Kristina, I hope you know that we love you back here at First Covanant Church in River Falls. My mom gave some stuff from her work(Special Children Center in Hudson) to send to you in a package. Anyway I hope that you are having fun and changing peoples lives with your blessing, I'm sure that the ekids love you for what you do for them. We are praying for you in Middle School Sunday School and giving you our offering.
Hi Kristina We're praying for you in the states
Hey, hope your doing okay.
Hy Kristina hope you a having a good time in Romania hope gods Leeds you in the right direction.
Have fun.
i am praying for you and i am hoping that you are safe. We are thinking of you.
Thank you all so much for you encouraging words! It is a blessing to know that I am being prayed for and that the Lord works through your prayers! May the Lord bless you and keep you! In Christ Kristina
Post a Comment