Saturday, October 3, 2009

Luminita

When I had been in Wisconsin for 6 months I had a dream about Romania.   In my dream, when I came back to Romania Little Luminita laughed and then cried in my dream....she cried because she was so happy that I was back.   

About Luminita....   Whenever I saw her I would say her name in a different but unique way...and she would laugh.  

When I went back to see her....I said her name in this same way...and she started to cry, it was as if it was just too much for her.  One of the Government hired staff was in the room...and they said, oh she is scared of you....but I knew that wasn't the reason.  Later my roommate Val was sitting with Luminita and Luminita was just fine.  I said her name again and she started crying.  I was then able to go to her, and sing a song in Romanian to her.  She then stopped crying and looked up at me.  I am blessed to be here and to be the hands and the feet of Jesus.  That His children will know His love!!! 


1 comment:

David Andrew Gagne said...

Praying for you!

James 1:27 Religion that is pure and undefiled before God, the Father, is this: to visit orphans and widows in their affliction, and to keep oneself unstained from the world.

John 14:15 “If you love me, you will keep my commandments.
16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper, to be with you forever,
17 even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him. You know him, for he dwells with you and will be in you.

18 “I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.