Thursday, January 10, 2008

Hello Dear Friends and Family!
This week a team came from CA, and will be staying and serving with us for 2 1/2 weeks! I love when teams come, they bring so much energy with them! I also am no longer living alone in my apartment! There is also a new intern who will be staying for 2 months! Her name is Bekah and this is her first time in Romania, it is nice to have someone in the house again! :) Everyday is special, but I must share with you about yesterday! I was at the Rehab center and in a room with three girls who are always in their beds. They love when I sing and so we were singing a few songs, and then slowly the door would open and more kids would come into the room! There were two little ones sitting on my lap rocking back and forth to the music. (Some even singing na na na na to Waves of Mercy waves of grace). Then an older girl came in and sat on my knees....a little crowded! It was so precious to me...I just want to know what it must have looked like when the Children came to Jesus! Did they all pile on him? It was a blessed time to spend with those kids and to share Christ love with them! I even started singing songs to them with their names in them about how precious they are and about how the Lord loves them!! God is so good!
There is a girl named Cristina there who stopped eating. If you could pray for her she needs it. I believe she likes the attention she gets when everyone tells her to eat!
This weekend I hope to take Bekah my new roommate out to see some of the sights in Bucharest!
Oh and before I forget. This week one of the boys Alex who lives in the social apartments had a Birthday! It happened to be on Wed. when we are usually not there! However, I made it a point to go on see him! :) IT was so much fun! I brought him a bag filled with gifts, some for CTL and then I got him some shampoo and soap which he had asked for!! I must say he loved it! :) Johnathan my brother also gave me some cars to take here for Christmas, and so I gave him those as well, and he could not believe that he had 5 new cars to play with. I know how much Johnathan loved playing with those kind of cars when he was little and Alex took off to play with them right away! :) We then played some card games and I showed them some pictures of my farm...they loved that too...They all asked, when can I go with you!! If only! :)
Well I pray that you are all doing well, and that this new year is filled with purpose in what God has for you! May you look to Him as the year unfolds! Stay close to HIM!!

Blessings in Christ Love,
Kristina :)

1 comment:

David Andrew Gagne said...

Praying for you, and for Cristina...

God loves you!