The sun came out this morning, making for a beautiful day! Last fri. the team from CA left. It was a blessing to have them serving in ministry with us. I know that the kids will miss spending time with them. I had a wonderful time getting to know each of them, and I will miss them! I love how God brings His children together, from all over the world!
Updates:
I am still having kids over to my house on the weekends. This weekend we went to a park and walked around, and ended up playing cards later on in the evening. My prayer is that the girls would open up even more as we spend time together.
I am blessed to know that Christ is everywhere in Everything! There are times when I forget this. I feel alone, or I don't see hope in a situation, but the Lord reminds me of His presence!
Pray for some of the older girls I spend time with. May God open their hearts as they ask questions about life. May the Lord give me the words to speak to them, and may the Lord show them Love through my relationship with them.
I thank you for all of your prayers and support!
Please let me know how I can pray for you!
Blessings and Prayers,
Kristina :)
No comments:
Post a Comment