Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Years!

It is amazing how time seems to stand still and yet fly by at the same moment! I was not sure of my plans for New Years until the last moment! I was able to spend time with 3 girls outside of the orphanage for the first time on New Years. This always makes things a little interesting, you get to see how people really act! :) We made some food and played a few games of UNO! We then went outside, and enjoyed the fireworks with tons of others! I don't know if I have ever had fireworks so close to my face, but it keeps you on your toes!! I must say that I am very excited for what God has this year! Often we want to limit what God does in our lives, but I don't want Him to expand my borders!! I want to Go where He wants me to Go! I want to live with His heart! May this year be filled with blessings for you and your family. May you see God's joy, even in the hard times! May you reach out and love those who are around you! Love and Blessings in this New Year!
Love Kristina

1 comment:

Joanna said...

hey! love reading your blog. i think of you often. you are so close! we really should try to see each other for the weekend! i love you! i miss you!