Friday, October 19, 2007

New Pictures

Here are just a few pictures. These are just a few of the faces that I get to see every week!! Oh how I love them! Each one is so precious!
Things are going well, this week has been full of God's planning! Just yesterday we had a meeting with the Children to Love staff about the Christmas party plans. We do something at each orphanage or social apartment!
Yesterday I was able to spend some time with three teenage girls from one of the orphanages. They are so sweet, but they have a very low self esteem. I pray that the Lord will give us more time together, it has been wonderful to encourage them. Their faces light up when you tell them the amazing qualities that radiate from their lives! The Lord's dear children! I pray that you all have a wonderful weekend! May the Lord give you rest and peace!

Blessings
Kristina :)

2 comments:

kate said...

And the greatest of these is love!! Harsdorf you are so amazing. I'm sitting here in Oregon feeling totally lost about what to do next and I found your blog and read all of it and am crying crying. Everywhere you remind me that God has a purpose and a plan and and He has you--the brightest light I've met. Those kids look and sound amazing. I will pray for the love to spread like the wildfire you are! How's the Romanian coming? If you would pray that I will do what God wants me to do where God wants me to do it whether I realize it or not, I would appreciate it. I love you and miss you, but feel so encouraged by what you're doing! Can I come visit or what? Do you need money? I love you Kristina!

David Andrew Gagne said...

Found you!

Sweet pics, keep em coming! Let me know how to continue to pray for you.

Ok, It's bed time -- "honk shoo... honk shoo"