Hello Dear Friends and Family,
I feel like so many things are changing. My roommate of the last two months is leaving, I am sad to see her go. I know the Lord has many great things planned for her. It is a blessing to serve along with so many people who share God's great purpose! One of the CTL staff memebers is also leaving for the states in a week. We have had a great time getting to know each other and I will miss her energy that she brings to the team! I am so thankful that we serve a God who continues to move us, and use us no matter where He takes us! :)
So, where is God taking you? What changes have you noticed in your life? What changes are you waiting for? The Lord reminded me this week that it is so important not to wait for the perfect moment. Because there is no perfect moment or perfect time, but that we are to invest and plant God's word in the people around us NOW. If we wait for the perfect moment that does not exist then we will have missed what the Lord prepared for us right now! So, I encourage you to step out, and into what God has for you right now!! Bless others with His word and His love, and take the time to draw so close to Him!
A highlight from my week was taking three kids from a social apartment out. We went to a big supermarket, where I bought a book for one of the kids to practice her Romanian. We had such a great time, and after we went out to the park which isn't to far away from their apartment. I think I heard my name a million times!! :) They are such a blessing!! Currently one of the girls started calling my apartment in the evening... I blessed to have such great conversations with her, the Lord is so good!
Draw Close to the Lord this weekend.
Prayers and Blessings,
With Love,
Kristina :)
No comments:
Post a Comment