Dear Friends and Family,
This last week I went to a cultural training in Timisoara. Timisoara is on the west side of Romania, a beautiful city I might add. It is very different from the busy city life of Bucharest. Julie and I had a great time walking all over the city...and I mean all over the city! The cultural training was very beneficial since I have now been here for 3 months. I was able to put together the differences that I have noticed and why that is. It was also encouraging being around others from the U.S. who have a heart to be here.
At the Rehab orphanage it has been a blessing just this last week to see how God answers prayer! There were two other women who just came to volunteer with the children a few times a week. God's light continues to shine and take over the darkness, I praise His name for this! What a great God we serve! I personally have been blessed to see the way these kids respond to love. There are times when a child will come up to me and with their hands ask for a hug. They of course get one, and they often start crying. They cannot communicate with words what is going on, but I know that they had a difficult day. Pray that God will continue to soften the hearts of the staff who work with these children, that His light will become clear to them.
Prayer Requests: For the children at Rehab
For more children to come to Church with me
The language...
Thank you for all that you do!
I miss you all!
Blessings, and Prayers,
Kristina :)
No comments:
Post a Comment