First, I want to thank all of you for your prayers and your support. It has been so encouraging knowing that you are all with me on this mission! I am so thankful for the Lord placing each one of you in my life!
I am living in downtown Bucharest. It is the perfect location. I live with 5 other girls. Two who will leave in one month, and the others in sept. and then oct. It is so neat to see the way the Lord put us all here together! I am so thankful that I was able to learn some Romanian before I came. It has been so useful, and yet I wish I knew more. I find that often German keeps coming to mind and I hope that changes soon! Tomorrow morning we leave for a camp that is at the base of the mountains. The Romanian orphanages are trying to change their system. They have started placing children more of a 'home' or 'family' environment. There are about 12 of them living together, in different locations and those are some of the kids that we are taking the the camps. I will give you some of the details with that next week!
I can't tell you how great it is to be here!! God is just amazing how He works in our lives, and brings us to where He wants to use us!!
Please pray for my Romanian, and for the kids at the camp this next week! Pray for my roommates and for the Romanian staff as well!!
Blessings In Christ
Kristina :)
1 comment:
hi hi hi!! yeah for being only 12 hours away by train and even less by airplane! yeah for central europe. yeah for you .. and yeah that i love you.
mis you ooodles
Post a Comment