Finally I am here at MTI (Mission Training International)! It took a while coming down on the greyhound bus, but I made it! I was able to meet up with one of my friends in Denver and spend mon. with her. We had a great time catching up on memories from New Zealand, since that is where we met! :) I hope to see here again next weekend with another friend from New Zealand who is driving through CO! :)
The training aspect of everything has been going really well. I enjoy being with other missionaries who are all in the same boat. It has been very encouraging to hear their stories, and to find out where God has brought them. There are about 37 adults here, and 20 kids! It is a program designed for the whole family! It has been neat to watch the married couples here, but I am thankful that I am single for the moment!! :) I only have to worry about myself! Very selfish way to look at, I think it is more of just being thankful where God has me right now!! :)
Sat. I got up at 4:20am....to hike up to Pikes Peak....yes I know what a climb!! I went with two of my new friend Lori and Rachel! We started up the mountain at 6 and got half way slowly.....with a few stops for water and a many stops to see the beauty! ya we were out of breath!! haha
Half way up was 4 hours later and 10,200 ft up!! :) We then chose to go back down the mountain...however it was still 14 miles total!! So lets just say that I have muscles I didn't know existed!! :)
I hope you are all doing well, I LOVE YOU and I miss you!!
Love Kristina :)
No comments:
Post a Comment